To book a place(s) on the virtual sessions please click here to email SENDTandC@bradford.gov.uk
For the links to access the sessions, please visit the Local Offer page here: Bradford Local Offer | SEND Transformation Programme – Open Houses
Session 1 – Tuesday 9 November 2021 – 2pm to 2:30pm
- Quality Assurance Framework – This session will look at how we create a robust system to monitor the quality of EHCPs produced in Bradford.
Session 2 – Monday 15 November 2021 – 12pm to 12:30pm
- Local Offer Refresh – This session will look at how we will continue to improve our Local Offer, allowing families easy access to the information, advice and support services available to them across the District.
Session 3 – Tuesday 16 November 2021 – 1pm to 2:30pm
- Short Breaks – This session will look at how we take forward your recommendations from the Short Breaks review to ensure all children and young people with SEND are able to access the appropriate Short Breaks for their needs.
- Family Finance – This session will look at how we will allow for families in Bradford to access the most appropriate finances through Direct Payments and Personal Budgets to support their needs.
- Brokerage Services – This session will look at how a Brokerage team can best support families gain access to the Services that will meet their needs.
- Bradford Marketplace – This session will look at how we create a ‘market place’ to ensure children and young people with SEND can access the appropriate services to meet their needs.
Session 4 – Tuesday 16 November 2021 – 5pm to 6pm
- Young Persons Voice – This session will look at how partners across Bradford will ensure that the voice of children and young people is captured in all we do.
- Employment, Training and Education – This session will look at how we will ensure all young people in Bradford with SEND have an appropriate ETE plan and the opportunities to meet their aspirations.
Session 5 – Friday 19 November 2021 – 10am to 11am
- Workforce Development – This session will look at what training and support we need to provide to all professionals working with children and young people with SEND in Bradford.
- Performance and Insight – This session will look at what data we need to monitor to ensure we are meeting the needs of children and young people with SEND in Bradford.
We are running two in-person events.
Please note: in order to keep people safe, places will be limited and we ask that all parents, carers and professionals who wish to attend email us to book a space.
Attendees are welcome to attend for all or part of the day depending on which sections they would like to contribute towards.
Timetable for the Day:
|10:00 – 10:15||Welcome and Introduction|
|10:15 – 11:45||Short Breaks|
|12:00 – 12:30||Quality Assurance Framework|
|13:30 – 14:00||Local Offer Refresh|
|14:00 – 14:30||Young Persons Voice|
|14:45 – 15:15||Employment, Training and Education|
|15:15 – 16:00||Workforce Development|
Performance and Insight