Just before the half term break, we held two more of our EHCP workshops, and got some great feedback from the parents who attended.
They told us that they liked most:
- How informative the session was
- Learning from the other parents was beneficial
- Chance to talk about their individual EHCP-related issues
- The small group size gave everyone the chance to speak, and it felt comfortable and friendly
- More about what information goes in each section
- The notes provided are great to take home and refer to again in future
When asked what they had learned, some of the feedback said:
- “Child’s voice makes a huge impact – information to enable me to be confident when I have the EHCP refused!”
- “About SEN law and about the different rules and regulations of the process of the EHCP.”
- “The importance of Section A and how my child can contribute to this.”
The workshops are held at our office in the Carlisle Business Centre, Bradford, BD8 8BD and run from 10.30 am to 1.30 pm. We provide a pack of notes, drinks and biscuits and a light lunch. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or to book at place on one of our next workshops, which are on Tuesday 14th March and Thursday 23rd March, click here.