** Unfortunately the workshops in March-June had to be postponed due the to covid situation. We will update you as soon as it’s possible for them to be rearranged.
Bradford Council are holding listening events for parents and carers throughout the first half of 2020. These will be small group workshops with senior staff from across the local authority and its partners to establish common themes for development and to look at how they can improve SEND services.
Places will be limited to 30 attendees per event.
The dates and times are as follows:
- Thursday 30 January 2020, 10am-12pm, Keighley Civic Centre
- Wednesday 26 February 2020, 12pm-2pm, Margaret McMillan Tower
- Wednesday 18th March, 10:00am – 12:00pm, Winter Gardens Ilkley
- Thursday 26 March, 10am-12pm, Shipley Library
- Wednesday 29 April, 12pm-2pm, Keighley Civic Centre
- Thursday 21 May, 10am-12pm, Shipley Library
- Monday 22 June, 10am-12pm, Margaret McMillan Tower
To book a place email SENDT&C@bradford.gov.uk or call 01274 435300