Here are some news items from the past week…..
The latest from the Local Offer is here. You can find more about:
- Laptops and tablets for children who cannot attend school because of covid
- Down Syndrome Support and Training have organised their AGM and are looking for new directors
- Online Heritage Open Days
- Bradford 150 – an opportunity for young people aged 18-25
- Have your say on Short Breaks
Another online magazine – although this is for autism, some of the articles apply to different disabilities/conditions. Find that here.
Carers UK are carrying out a survey of the impact of COVID-19 on unpaid carers. You can give your feedback here.