The Specialist Behavioural Service at Bradford Council have organised some workshops to look at the issues of sleep difficulties for children who have a disability or special need. These workshops are open to all parents who live in the Bradford area, and the child does not need to have a diagnosis.
The workshop aims to cover:
- Common sleep problems and possible causes.
- The health benefits of good sleep.
- How light and darkness affect the sleep cycle.
- Our body clock.
- How diet affects sleep.
- Medical conditions that affect Sleep
- How exercise affects sleep.
- Attachment and association.
- Developing good sleep hygiene.
- Further strategies.
The workshop will run between 9:00am – 12:30pm for half day on the following dates:
Fagley Primary School Falsgrave Avenue, BD2 3PU – 14th February 2020
Merlin Top Primary, Braithwaite Avenue, Keighley, BD22 6HZ – 28th February 2020
High Crags Primary, Crag Rd, Shipley, BD18 2ES – 13th March 2020
Atlas Community Primary, Lincoln Close, BD8 8DL – 27th March 2020
To apply for a place on one of the workshops, or to find out more, the form with the details you need is here The contact email address is at the bottom of the form.