Bradford Council SEN department and the Parents’ Forum for Bradford and Airedale held a joint listening event online on 27th January. This was the first of regular events and the next one will be held on Thursday 22nd April 2021. If you have any suggestions about topics to cover, speakers you would like to hear from etc, please let us know! You can email us on email@example.com.
During the first part of the session, representatives from different services gave updates – the speakers included:
- Julie Bruce – Parents’ Forum for Bradford and Airedale
- Lynn Donohue- Strategic Manager Specialist Teachers CBMDC
- Charlie Lowe- Assistant SEND Team Manager, Integrated Assessment Team CBMDC
- Julia Elliott- Designated Clinical Officer, SEND, – NHS
- Jeanette Butterworth- Service Manager for LA Led Resourced Provisions CBMDC
- Jane Hall- SEND Transformation and Compliance Manager CBMDC
- Luke Metcalfe – SEND Transformation and Compliance Coordinator CBMDC
- Josh Wadsworth – Coordinator, Preparing for Adulthood, CBMDC
- Debbie Jowett – SENDIASS service
Click here to view whole presentation.
The second part of the session addressed parents’ questions and comments, and a document with the responses will be issued in due course.